Travelling by train brings with it a string of experiences that are unmatched and when it is a vast country like ours, there is just so much to take in, as you travel from one location to another. As you plan your train journey, one of the most crucial steps is booking your train tickets, and making this step hassle-free is Justdial's online train booking北京28 service. You could be travelling from almost anywhere in the country and can easily make your train reservations online for trains traversing across the length and breadth of India.
Be it for a well-planned long holiday or a last-minute short trip, IRCTC railway ticket booking北京28 is a crucial step to embark on the journey. You can conveniently book railway tickets online for any train as per your requirement, check the train departure time and arrival time, and the train PNR status, all while on-the-go.
What makes online train ticket booking with Justdial a seamless affair is the ease it brings along with a host of features which include the likes of checking the live train status, train schedule, etc.
北京28Additionally, you can also browse through your booking history, check all trips, upcoming trips, completed journeys, cancelled bookings, and so on.
北京28So, all you need to do is enter your source and destination, fill in your journey dates, and there you have it – all the trains available right in front of you. Book the seats you prefer, subject to their availability, and have your train journey sorted. All of this from the comfort of anywhere you are, without having to queuing up.
北京28Booking train tickets simplified!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why book train tickets online with Justdial?
Justdial, India’s leading local search engine offers the following exclusive features for hassle-free and reliable online train booking:
- Provision to book online trains tickets either by selecting the station or by selecting the train.
北京28- Provision to check the availability of seats.
北京28- Provision to launch a train inquiry by entering the name or the number of the train.
- Provision to check the PNR status of your ticket by just entering your name, mobile number, and OTP generated.
北京28- Provision to make Tatkal reservations as well as Premium Tatkal ticket reservations.
北京28- You can book tickets not only from the Justdial website but also from the Justdial mobile app anywhere, anytime!
北京28- Justdial accepts different modes of payments like Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, UPI, and other wallets.
北京28- Avail 24X7 service assistance at Justdial; in case you are left with any queries just dial 8888888888 and get your queries resolved!
2. What do terms like RAC, PQWL, GNWL, TQWL, and RLWL mean in railway reservation?
北京28Except for RAC all the other terms are variants of waiting list (WL). A waiting list with a number proposes and the waitlisted status of the passenger. However, the following are meanings of the above-mentioned terms:
北京28- A RAC ticket suggests that you can travel in the specific train but instead of an entire seat/berth you will be given half of a side berth throughout the journey.
- PQWL means one seat is shared by various passengers travelling, for instance, from starting to a midway station or from midway to terminating stations.
北京28- GNWL means waitlisted tickets allotted to passengers travelling from the starting station to a station nearby the last station.
- TQWL means waiting list for Tatkal tickets. Note that tickets in TQWL do not go through RAC and get confirmed directly, however, GNWL is also at priority.
- RLWL is issued for tickets booked for important or popular stations that come between the start and end stations. Usually, these tickets are given more priority than others. However, chances for tickets mentioned in this list are very low.
3. When can rail tickets be booked in Tatkal?
Tatkal rail ticket booking allows you to book train tickets at the last moment. The Tatkal quota opens one day before the date of the journey from the station where the train shall start its journey. The Tatkal booking timings are 10 am for Air Conditioned (AC) classes and 11 am for Non-AC Classes. Note that you will have to choose Tatkal quota to book Tatkal tickets.
4. What is Premium Tatkal booking?
To book online train tickets, the Indian railways has introduced Premium Tatkal tickets, wherein dynamic prices are applicable. Note that the ticket prices increase depending upon the booking number. Here, the ticket prices are based on the availability of seats and the booking rate.
5. How many days prior can I book train tickets?
北京28You can book tickets 120 days in advance, not including the date of the journey.
6. How many tickets can I book at a time?
北京28You can book a minimum of one and a maximum of six tickets at a time, however, in the case of Tatkal tickets a maximum of four tickets can be booked. Note that only two children below the age of 5 can be booked but not ticked in one slot. At the time of booking, details of the passengers have to be mentioned while choosing the preferred seats/berth.
7. Are children charged for train tickets?
As per IRCTC train ticket booking guidelines, children below the age of 5 years are not charged, however, children between the age of 5 to 12 years must compulsorily have a ticket. IRCTC train tickets for children (between 5 to 12 years) come with a 50% discount to get a seat but without berth, if a berth is required then full payment must be done.
8. Are any documents required for booking train tickets online?
北京28You do not require any documents while booking tickets online, however, you will require a valid ID proof like Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, etc., while travelling in the train.
9. What are the concessions for senior citizens?
As per IRCTC train tickets reservation guidelines, male senior citizens of/above the age of 60 years and female citizens of/above the age of 58 years will be granted 40% concession for men and 50% concession for women on railway tickets for Rajdhani/Express/Mail/Duronto/Shatabdi/Jan-Shatabdi group of trains. Note that no concession will be offered on tickets for Gatimaan, Humsafar, Garib Rath, Vande Bharat, and Suvidha train/class/quota.
10. How can I check the PNR status on Justdial?
To check the PNR status (meaning whether the train ticket online booking is confirmed or not) on Justdial train booking page, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Click on 'Check PNR status' button.
2. Enter your name and mobile number and click on the 'Send OTP' button.
3. Enter the OTP received on the mentioned mobile number. Once done you will be redirected to the Indian Railway PNR status page.
- Mumbai - Howrah Junction
- Lokmanya Tilak T - H Nizamuddin
- Howrah - New Delhi
- Hazrat Nizamuddin - Ernakulam Junction
- Pune - Hazrat Nizamuddin
- Chennai Central - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
- Lucknow Charbagh NR - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
- Thiruvananthapuram Central (Trivandrum) - Hazrat Nizamuddin
- Bandra Terminus - Jaipur Junction